Call us now:
Jack Ross Legal is a trading style of Jack Ross Chartered Accountants
This policy describes how Jack Ross Chartered Accountants, collects, processes, and protects your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018, and other applicable UK data protection legislation. This policy applies when you interact with us through our website, services, and other digital platforms.
We may collect personal data about you when:
- You use our services or create an account with us.
- You communicate with us, such as via email, telephone, or social media.
- You visit our website.
- We receive information from third parties and/or publicly available resources, such as from your employer or Companies House.
The personal data we collect may include:
- Your personal details, such as your name and contact details.
- Details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services.
- Details of any services you have received from us.
- Your correspondence and communications with us.
- Information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us.
- Information from research, surveys, and marketing activities.
- Technical data about your device and browsing history.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process your personal data for various purposes, including:
- To fulfil our contractual obligations with you, your employer or our clients.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For our legitimate interests, such as marketing, business development, statistical, and management purposes, provided that these interests do not override your interests, rights, and freedoms that require the protection of personal data.
- With your consent, for specific purposes that require such consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may share your personal data with third parties under certain circumstances, such as:
- When required by law.
- When necessary to administer our relationship with you.
- When we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- With third-party service providers that assist us in providing our services, such as IT services, professional advisory services, marketing services, and banking services.
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss, alteration, or disclosure. However, complete security cannot be guaranteed.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on 3 August 2023.